Option 1: CDC Defi Wallet
Install the Metamask Extension from the Store
Visit the browser extension marketplace and download the MetaMask extension.
Create a MetaMask Wallet or Import One
I’d suggest creating a new one if you haven’t done so.
Click import wallet if you have an existing wallet.
Setup your password and secret recovery phrase somewhere safe.
Setup MetaMask to connect to Cronos
Switch the connected blockchain by clicking on the tab saying Main Ethereum Network, we need to add Cronos.
Scroll down until you find Custom RPC.
Enter in the Cronos settings as follows:
- Network Name: Cronos
- New RPC URL: https://evm-cronos.crypto.org
- ChainID: 25
- Symbol: CRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronos.crypto.org/explorer/
You have now connected to the Cronos mainnet with your Metamask Wallet!
Option 2: CDC Defi Wallet
Assuming you already have the CDC Defi App,
- Download your web3 wallet extension (which serves as your wallet to purchase) here: https://help.crypto.com/en/articles/5626500-how-to-download-wallet-extension
- Link your CDC Defi App to your wallet extension here: https://help.crypto.com/en/articles/5484125-wallet-extension
You will find that after linking, your wallet extension address should be the same as your CDC Defi App.
- You should be able to find your wallet address easily in the wallet extension!
- In preparation for mint, send CRO from your exchange / Crypto.com app to your CDC Defi / Wallet Extension Address! Be sure to test send with 10 CRO to make sure you got the right process.
Benefits of Launching on Ethereum
- We plan on taking secondary and putting it into the Community Wallet for Cronos holders exclusively. This is meant to both benefit the OG aliens holders and to incentivize ETH holders to come to Cronos.
- If this drives more people to purchase Cronos Baby Aliens, this will make them highly exclusive and sought after since more people than aliens are wanting them. This will drive the price up, and bring our project into Blue Chip Status.
- We will make our project more well known and reputable, and thus helping push us towards Blue Chip status, an increase in public trust, and reliability going ahead with larger/further endeavors.
- Whitelists on Ethereum is the equivalent to giving someone money.
If you have whitelist you are almost guaranteed to make money. The reason being is that every project that mints on Ethereum has FAR more people than the supply; those who want to be have that NFT. What this means is that when you get a whitelist, you will have an NFT that a lot of people want and are willing to pay a higher price for. The floor price plummets lately after reveal, but it can be sold for profit before that point.
Yes, this is spending more money, but that is the equivalent to when Boomers or Trooprz, or any other new project comes out. You invest money to make money. Not everything can be free. This is an effective way to make sure we benefit our Cronos holders.
- We are making sure every whitelist project is doxxed and thoroughly vetted by us before handing over whitelists. Doing this, we are protectors of our community’s investments and earning their trust.
- The connections are MASSIVE on Ethereum. Other projects, both in Web3 and the physical world, are on Opensea and are ready to connect. This will help in a big way for us to expand our plan to incorporate and become an official business.
- The intention is to grow on Ethereum and Cronos simultaneously while growing a corporation that allows us to have stability, IRL usage, and access to a MUCH larger market than ANY coin or blockchain.
- Finally, this is to benefit our holders and drive up exclusivity. We can’t say officially that they will get A or B benefits, but we have emphasized that we will continue to benefit the OG Baby Alien holders going forward.